Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Do You Eat the Same Lunch? WIAW

Do you ever feel like you can eat a whole lot more than what you have in front of you. Today I felt as if I was starving the entire day. It was very weird, I did my normal exercise. I was also reading this whole "eat more, weigh less" idea and I am starting to think that I am going to change my workouts. I really need to incorporate weight training into my routine. Also, I think I need to start eating more because I do feel super tired when I go to sleep and that shouldn't happen. 



I guess I have decided that breakfast shouldn't be cereal anymore and that I should stick to having something wholesome. Therefore I made a big pot of steal cut oatmeal and placed it in the fridge. This is seriously the best thing ever!!!
Steal cut oats, applesauce, cinnamon, blueberries, and coconut soy-milk. It taste like rice pudding. 
I ate this after going on a 5.5 mile run in the heat and then I moved on to a snack

Pb and an apple the size of my head

then I had the same lunch I have been having forever! 
an open face pbbj 
salad with dressing 
and a green smoothie: pineapple, mango, banana, pear, spinach, romaine, celery wheat bran, flax seed and chia seeds. 

since its super hot throughout the day I snack on these munchkins! Frozen coconut water to the rescue!

I also had a whole bag of these.....Hey, its good for you

for dinner I had some three bean chili, a sweet potato and some crackers (unpictured) and I also had
Some peanut butter banana ice cream
I realized that I was still pretty hungry before going to bed and realized that I hadn't drank any milk in the day (I try to drink 1 glass of nut/soy/coconut milk per day) so what am I to do? 
Get some cereal of course!!!
So I ate some cereal, peach, and some almonds to complete the night 


I may or may have not eaten some of this before going to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment