Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Last Week's Workouts +Random Pictures

For those who don't know. I recently watched the movie Mortal Instruments and absolutely LOVED IT!!!
It was the best thing ever! So, I went to the library to check out the book and they were out of stock. There was a wait list of 245 people! Geez, I didn't think it was that popular. So I did what everyone else would do....wait patiently till it was my turn. NOT. 
I ordered the book from amazon. 
And they finally arrived

Sucks that I have to finish painting the house and doing other random chores so I can't read right now. But don't the books look sooo pretty?

The paint on my hands

Oatmeal with pumpkin sauce. SOO good you should try it. 

I finished yet another box of these bad boys

This weekend we did some grilling in the backyard

and I had  some veggies and an un-pictured sweet potato 

Why does target tempt me with their candy that's on sale?

I am starting to put nutritional yeast in everything...even my beaner mexican salads 

We went to veggie grill. I decided to try something different...A mock chicken sandwich and sweet potato fries.I didn't like the chicken and took it out. The burger bread was to DIE for. The fries were ok, I prefer baked potatoes. And I like them to be hot...not lukewarm.  

Pumpkin sauce on my Saturday waffle.....I think we are going to see more pumpkin in the near future. 

Snack-age....looks like a lot but it was kinda like a meal re placer. 

Muahahaha green smoothie goblin! 
Note: I had just finished running which explains the messy hair....even though its always messy. 

I don't have to read this book anymore!!

TOTALS:
Miles run since 1 month after LA Marathon: 791.61
Best Pace After LA Marathon : 8:45 (Five Miles)
Longest Run after LA Marathon: 9 miles 
 
   Workouts week of 9-9-13

Monday
20 minutes swimming
5 miles at 9:11 pace
30 minutes of cardio +10 minutes of stretching
Tuesday
5.23 miles at 9:14
Hiking 3.5 miles
30 minutes of stretching
10 minutes of swimming
Wednesday
1 mile at 7:35
30 minutes of strength training
50 minutes of swimming
30 minutes of cardio +10 of stretching
Thursday
7.27 miles in 9:10
2 low impact aerobics videos 30 minutes each
Friday
1 mile in 7:37
50 minutes swimming
30 minutes of cardio +10 minutes of stretching
30 minutes of strength training
Saturday
11 miles at 9:22 pace
Sunday
Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment