Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend waffles topped with chocolate sauce!

This weekend was a hard run! I am starting to listen to music when I am running and its really helping the time go by pretty fast. However, This weekend my 11.5 miles seemed to take an eternity. I wonder how I ever made it 15+ miles with NO music. I must have been mentally strong. I kept telling myself to keep going and I only had a little to go. I did happen to slow down and kinda wanted to get home before my mom went to church so we could all have breakfast together. 
We had waffles. I have no idea why I always cut the waffle and only put half in my plate even though I sometimes eat two whole waffles. 

I topped it with the same Pumpkin sauce from last week and then some with this week's Chocolate sauce.  Yum!

Btw, I ran through a community college in my neighborhood that doesn't have sidewalks. They have this weird little pathway. It kinda make me feel like I am trail running. Its fun, I also ran through a park and saw ducks 

Picture while running. 

Yes, this looks like baby food but it taste awesome! Pumpkin ice cream for the wind!

btw, Mortal Instruments is the best book ever! They even mention the Doors. You know your reading a good book when they mention good music. 

Chocolate Sauce:
2 tbs cocoa powder
1 tbs agave
1/4 mashed banana
1/2 tbs of vanilla extract
Mix and enjoy

I'm surprised I didn't add cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment