Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pumpkin Bites

Pumpkin time! I suppose you are already reading about a lot of recipes that include pumpkin. This Blog is no different, as I too am obsessed with the infamous vegetable. Here I am making some healthy protein packed Pumpkin Bites!. 
Here I actually did the whole "Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients thing in separate bowls"

Btw, I soak my chia seeds in 1 cup of water before making these

Wet 

Wet on top of dry
 
Mix

I forgot something

My favorite thing ever!!!

Almost done

Ta-dah...Wait, its too hot to turn on the oven....Freezer to the rescue 

Here we are 

Enjoy. 


Pumpkin bites: 
1/2 can of pumpkin
2 cups of oats
2 cups of cereal (Rice Krispy or Corn Flakes works good)
1/2 cup of agave
1/4 cup of  almond butter
2 tbs of flax meal
2 tbs of Wheat germ
1/4 cup of chopped almonds
1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
1/3 cup of cranberries 
  Cinnamon and Pumpkin spice to taste
1 tbs of vanilla extract 

No comments:

Post a Comment