Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What I ate Tuesday!

Hey guys, I haven't been posting in a while because I finally got a job! Yes, I am no longer bumming out on the couch....not saying that that has every happened before. But I actually started job training. It was so cool, to be out of the house and actually doing something. Don't get me wrong, it was a little intimidating because I had to talk to different people and training is such a pain. However, so far I am super happy with whats going on. Oh, btw. My grandparents had also stopped by for a quick visit! They hardly ever come down since they live about 700 miles away. But it was refreshing to have them hear so we can all hang out and talk.

Okay, so lets get this show on the road.
I woke up and did a nice 6.5 mile run then off for breakfast! 

Breakfast was a nice little bowl of leftover pancakes (3 mini) with a cup of soy yogurt and chopped apples and pears to top it off. 

Then I went to work!!!
Sorry I am kinda excited because it's kinda a big deal. 
On my way home (I walk to work....eco friendly)
I ate a bag of steamed soy beans 
Then I was ready for lunch
Green smoothie 

Left over tofu nuggets, ketchup, hummus, and veggies
I had a small snack of a homemade pumpkin muffin and an apple
For some reason, I was starving this day, perhaps it was all the extra walking and I has a snackert (snack+dessert)


Banana +pb+chocolate chips
YUM! 
BTW, we did some shopping and we say what the inside of a boot looks like:

Dinner couldn't have come any sooner as 
Couscous, lentil curry, nutritional yeast, roasted broccoli, and a piece of homemade cornbread 

Now on to dessert: 
Bananas with cocoa powder+soy-milk 

almonds with chocolate chips. 

I am pretty sure I also had an apple added somewhere in there.  
Especially because I was chopping all of these for some homemade applesauce. 

Oh by the way, I fell down while running and I hit the ground hard. 
You know those fall that you have where you don't scrape yourself yet you cause much more inner damage? It was one of those fall. I couldn't walk properly the next day and my arm was super sore from the impact, a basic reach would cause pain. I felt like a lifeless zombie throwing my arms around. It was quiet pitiful if you ask me. 

But I should assumed something bad was going to happen judging from the looks of the sky. 

I hope everyone has a pain free day today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment