Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Get Off My Internet

Does anyone know about this horrid website? I mean, sure lots of bloggers have opinions that others may not want to hear, but that does not mean that it is unnecessary for them to post, because those people simply do not have to read it.

I recently discovered that one of my pictures were featured on this website, my picture was taken without my permission.
"the worst part is she made this for a friend on his birthday…. "
"Are you friggin kidding me?! I'd be so pissed puke"
"This pisses me off. Vegan cake can be full of sugar and fat and just as delicious as regular cake. It's these bitches that are putting fucking green shit all over it that give it a bad name. There's "healthy cake" and vegan cakes and they don't have to be one and the same!!!!!!!!"

These were the comments that were posted from that cake picture. If no one recalls, I had made that cake for my friend on their birthday. Lets review the second comment. Who in reality is going to be pissed for having someone think of you on your birthday? I mean, come on these people are probably sitting behind their computer screen all day without anything to do so they poke fun of people because they have no lives besides the internet. Second of all, I would be more pissed if someone FORGOT my birthday. Wait, I think I know the answer, they probably don't even have friends which is why they don't have anyone to give them ANYTHING on their birthday. It makes sense now. 
Shall we visit the third comment. Yes, cake can be full of fat and sugar. No one said it didn't have to be, but obviously some people care about their health and want to enjoy their lives. That "green shit" is actually food coloring which I have never known to insult anyone ever. The cake is a cake, the only difference is that it has fruit on top. Big deal. 

I am not going to let this post or website upset me because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I don't like a lot of things that are going on in the internet, but unlike those who lack manners and such, I just don't visit those sites. I also am brave enough to post snip-its of my life for all to see. Now those people who are writing those comments are COWARDS because they are HIDING behind their little screen names so that people don't know who they are. They are scared to create a blog and make themselves vulnerable for the whole world to see. So who should have the pity party?Me or them? I vote them, I have a life, friends, family, and a passion for what I am doing. So if they don't have any of that which is the cause of their bum+chair+internet addiction. I feel sorry for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment