Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Meeting new people!


Ever feel like this?

So I just started working which may explain the lack of blogging as of late. However, I would like to say that I have met some of the coolest people at work. Its interesting how some people who share the same life experiences were placed on your life path and serve as an emotional support. You learn that you really can't judge a book by its cover and that each individual is different and experiences shape the way we are today.

I have always been searching for that "ultimate" friend. The one who would never judge me or who will always be there for me no matter what. It sounds corny and all but its true. Sometimes a girl just needs someone other than their mom to talk to. Sure, I have best friends but they aren't the "ultimate friend" I am looking for. I feel like my best friend (who is a guy) is very versatile, but there is some things that I know for a fact he wont understand. Its just that female bond that I crave. I also have a female best friend, well not "best" just the one whom I talk to more. When we are together, we have such a great time but when we are apart, we don't really make the effort to stay connected as much as we should.

I have always envied people who have found their friend early on in life and grow up together so they know virtually everything about each other. But I suppose it wasn't my time and I will eventually get there. Hopefully, now that I am meeting new and interesting people I will get that chance. I can feel something different coming! Something great!

BTW. Running is not affected by my work schedule. I just have to wake up a wee bit earlier at times so I can still take care of my sisters and such. But its a sacrifice I am willing to make!
Christmas comes early at my house

I've been eating these applesauce/chocolate chip muffins all week!

Squash and corn muffins!

The lovely park 

Oatmeal with applesauce and peanut butter! 

pancakes


No comments:

Post a Comment