Sunday, November 3, 2013

The morning after +Cookie Ice cream

Just an FYI, I never wear make up or "do my hair". To get me getting all fancy, is to straighten my hair and put a little bow in it. But we all know I like to keep things simple so its okay. 
This is how I woke up the day after Halloween. My eyes are still slightly tired looking. 
 Remember this is what I had looked like on Halloween. 
After
Apparently someone was having a hard time accepting that Halloween was over and decided to wear their costume again. Boy they were disappointed when no one was throwing free candy anymore. 

So I decided to be a nice big sister and make them some banana/cookie/chocolate chip ice cream 


ohhlala! It lights up.  

Ingredients:
6 Frozen bananas
2 sheets of graham crackers
4 squares of chocolate (I used 1 piece of baking chocolate and turned out well)
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 tbs of vanilla extract
1 tbs of agave

Blend all the bananas and milk in the Vitamix.
Then the chocolate.
Turn off the blender and break the pieces of crackers using the vita-stick. Stir and place in fancy cups

No comments:

Post a Comment