Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Happenings

WARNING! Scary pictures to follow

These are my favorite shoes, but Converse tend to give me bad blisters and I tend to hurt my little toe. It sucks so much because I think that they are so cute and like the style but I hate what it does to my feet. 

Have you ever noticed how embarrassing running pictures tend to be. Why can't we all look all perfect and sweat free like those models on Runners. Also, I always look tired, never strong. But it makes a good picture to laugh at every now and then. LOL 

I ate a victory pumpkin cookie when I got home 

And we started working on Thanksgiving decorations (on Halloween) because we love to get ahead of ourselves. 

next image is horrifying!
I love Halloween because its a reason to dress SCARY not slutty. I don't take it as an excuse to wear clothes that show off what my momma gave me, I take it as a day to dress as ridiculous as possible and not have a care in the world 


Therefore I present to you the "mad scientist"

and my sister was a zombie 

In the end, we went trick or treating and got a ton of candy. I was disappointed no one gave our dark chocolate this time, but oh well. Beggars can't be choosers. I don't "trick or treat" I just supervise as I feel I am too old to be freeloading off of people. However, I notice some adults are super greedy and run to houses trying to get candy. I also saw some teenagers who were on their scooters and skateboards trying to go to many houses as possible. I think that when people get to that stage, they ruin trick-or-treating for others. Its a holiday where you meet new people and partake in wholesome fun---it shouldn't be turned into a greed fest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment