Monday, November 4, 2013

Saturday Long Run

Classy title eh? 
13.28 miles, 2 hrs, 9:06
Just the stats! 

Coming home to pancakes with gobs of pumpkin sauce. Priceless 
Does anybody feel that they can eat so much fruit that it literally does not fill them up ever? I often find myself snacking on fruit even when I am not hungry. Does anyone else find themselves doing that?

Anyways, Saturday's run was awesome. I felt great the whole time and was going to go for another mile but I decided against it. I didn't want to be super sore the next day. So I ran my butt home and decided to relax. 

We walked to the park and I went on the swings for a while. 

Then I just sat and watched these munchkins run around. 

Have you ever had those thought about what you are going to do with your life and feel a little unprepared? Like if life is just passing you by and you are unaware of it? Well, that was me today. I have been thinking so much about going back to school. And we were watching the Matrix, and I said to myself, Why not? I should go educate myself for my sake. Even if I don't make money off of it, I will be benefiting from it in the future because its my life that I am applying the general knowledge to. 
Plus, I do need to feed boredom someway right?


No comments:

Post a Comment