Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Goals

As I wrap up this year, I am currently thinking of the things that I have done in the past year. I have made plenty of mistakes, have slowly learned from them but I know that I will fail again. Life is about mistakes.

I try to keep busy and tend to rush through some of the important things in life
I don't listen to my body and tend to push it to the limits
I try to eat healthy all the time--which leads to my pitfall (Oreo cravings at night)
I sometimes and very bad at texting or communicating with people, I need to make an effort to become more friendly. 
I am not reading as much as I should of, I have let my passion for reading diminish and can barley get through a book in two months.

I don't want to just write random goals and hope to accomplish them. I really want to sit down and have a plan. Some things for sure:

I want to volunteer more
I want to stop calorie counting
I want to go back to school
I need a new job
I want to stay organized
I need to be happier
and lastly, I want to take a family picture at least once a month. EVERYONE. Someone is always missing from our pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment