Tuesday, December 3, 2013

WIAW

Do you guys ever fall into food ruts where you eat the same thing over and over again? I tend to eat the same thing every day for breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: leftover soup 
snacks: apples and PB

So, I am trying to change it up a bit and add other foods to my diet. 

I started running in the park. Its really nice to run with other people, it also helps me with my speed. They help me stay motivated and keep up my pace so I don't have time to stagger around. 

For breakfast, I opted for pumpkin pancakes and soy yogurt with fruit on top. It was a nice change, but it didn't seem soo filling as normal oatmeal. 

I can't let go of celery without PB for my morning snack because celery alone is too salty. But I did trade in the apple for an orange. 

I made this spicy quinoa and chickpea dish. It was perfect to pair with my sweet potato for lunch. 

Some things never change! 

Ice cream with bananas and sprinkles to end the night. It was awesome and a nice change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment